| Smart girls multitask. As we waited for the business to happen she re-purposed the toilet targets as an relaxing eye mask for Mog (frog) and Lolly (dolly) and did a little light reading |
Our adoption journey to China and beyond...expanding our family with love and laughter!
Monday, March 14, 2011
To Potty or Not to Potty...
An age old question with no clear answer. I thought if she can clearly communicate to us that she stinks by waving her hand in front of her nose whilst patting her rear it was time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, how I hate potty training! I hope it goes well for you and she picks it up quickly. Sounds like she is ready to go with it and you have all the supplies too!
ReplyDeleteHave fun! We just put the kiddos on all the time throughout the day. It was just part of the routine and no big deal. We are waiting until after Mary's surgery and then will remove the diapers during the day (as she usually only uses one diaper all day long). Love the eye mask!
ReplyDelete