Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finding Peace...

All this year I have prayed for peace.

Peace within my relationships, the world, or even just for peace and quiet.

It has been a season of testing. It has been a season of realization.

Through a lot of change there was a pervasive prayer for peace and unity.

Lots of little prayers were answered; the requests settled, but there was this one really BIG prayer outstanding.

We finally recieved a glimpse of our answer. It will definitely not involve quiet but the thought brings a sense of peace for our little family.


John 14:27 " Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."


1 comment:

  1. I am reading my blog roll from the most current post, so I am cheating a little bit here. I love the needle and red thread...

    ReplyDelete