The LSC arrived this week and is on it's way back to China today!
So excited to be one step closer to our little boy!
I think this is my favorite picture of our new little addition.
From his sweet smile at the camera, to the plasma car and the clean laundry hanging in the background, it all shows that someone is caring for him right now. Our family just keeps praying that he will remain in good care and in good health until we can go and meet him. We just have to keep trusting in the process where we have little control over much of anything other than the promise that we will meet. Now I can move on to "worrying" about attaining that travel letter and double checking citizenship is in order. I wish I could be a little bit better at trusting...but "worrying" is half the fun of preparing for a new addition! :)
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your path straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

That seemed like it came quickly! He really is cute, that face would be easy to fall in love with... keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteThat seemed quick for me too. Althought I'm sure for you it didn't. Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteDid you get your proposal in June? I'm trying to figure out our timeline...well, at least as much as I can in this unpredictable adoption world. :) We're praying we can travel sometime in Jan, Feb, or March at the latest simply because it would work better with Martin's work schedule.