Last night I had the privledge to go and listen to the wisdom of Oprah. She is truly inpiring. She hopes we all find a place, or a purpose in this world that brings us real joy.
I was riveted listening to her wisdom for two full hours and was thrilled to experience this with all my little sisters and my Momma. We laughed, we cryed, and it was great fun for us adults. I will ponder all that she said for days trying to let it sink in deeper. She was clear on the fact that she believes in God and that he calls us to more than an everyday existence.
While I was away the kiddo's were left in the watchful care of their big brother. It went pretty well.
I love when he is able to pass on really important life skills to them using his own wisdom...really important skills... like how much fun it is to run around the house with a Pinwheel!
Pure Joy! They are having too much fun!
These two crack me up on a daily basis with all the silly things they discover. They love showing off what they know how to do and had to show me their new trick this morning!
Poor Baba is coming off a late night shift and trying to sleep so we had to cut the live demo short for fear of waking him. Somedays our house is too small. Hoping this video from last night will help him understand why it was just too much fun to stay quiet this morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment